Startup UCLA Goals
Our goals are to engage and further develop the entrepreneurial ecosystem on campus and to broaden the culture of startup and entrepreneurial thinking. We connect students with alumni and community partners who are successful entrepreneurs in a variety of co-curricular programs. Our programs give students opportunities to learn the basics of startup thinking. Startup UCLA provides a community in which students can develop and launch their ideas.
Undergraduate ProgramsBlackstone LaunchPad
PRESS RELEASESummer Accelerator
- Introduce entrepreneurship as a viable career option with focus on students who are earlier in the entrepreneurial education process
- A high-quality structured counseling program that directly strengthens current opportunities
- Through meetings, mentoring, workshops and events help students use their education to start new businesses, find viable careers in entrepreneurship, and create jobs.
- Advanced and intensive 10-week accelerator program for tech startups
- Provides a workspace, guidance, legal services and mentors to early-stage companies
- Exposes teams to top entrepreneurs, investors, and experts
- Demo Day at end of program with teams pitching to our growing network of local entrepreneurs and investors